Which brings me neatly to overcoming the challenges of fulfilling my list of stuff to do before I die. I need to start by picking an aim that doesn't require a lot of money and that is the most achievable... therefore I have picked writing a song for ukulele as my first challenge off the list. And since I used to write poetry in my mis-spent youth, the lyric will be the place to start. Watch this space..
A personal diary about mid life, the mid universe, and the mid everything.
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Baby steps..
Which brings me neatly to overcoming the challenges of fulfilling my list of stuff to do before I die. I need to start by picking an aim that doesn't require a lot of money and that is the most achievable... therefore I have picked writing a song for ukulele as my first challenge off the list. And since I used to write poetry in my mis-spent youth, the lyric will be the place to start. Watch this space..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.