1) I want to do the whole musical festival experience a few times, muddy fields, loud music, tents, juggling, people in crazy clothes etc etc. And I want psychedelic wellies and a green hoody with multicoloured daisies on to wear there…
2) I want to live in Scotland for at least a time, somewhere near a loch and mountains, and I shall be living in a live-in vehicle when I do it.
3) I want to own and wear, together, in public, a pink tutu and pink and yellow stripy thigh high socks or leggings, plus a giant pair of fairy wings.
4) I want to spend a week somewhere where I can spend a lot of time grooming and communing with a donkey/donkeys.
5) I want to write my own songs to play on the ukulele.
6) I want to form a kazoo group.
7) I want to take a camping holiday with all my best friends all at once.
8) I want to have a second stab at running a craft stall/business.
9) I want to go all the way round the British coast in a small boat.
10) I want to own a camper van painted with giant flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.