A personal diary about mid life, the mid universe, and the mid everything.
Thursday, 17 March 2011
Hmmmmmmm
Ok, sad cow that I am, I have been awake half the night thinking about my hair! I have looked at my photos and thought about the opinions offered, and in the end what it came down to was.. what would I feel was "me"? I tried to imagine myself turning up at karaoke or uke club or out and about in the camper van in those hairstyles. What would reflect who I am, rather than what I thought people might find most attractive. Well I have made my decision... all I have to do now is persuade my hairdresser that it's really what I want and to carry it out, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.