A personal diary about mid life, the mid universe, and the mid everything.
Monday, 14 March 2011
What to do before I die?
Hmm, well we were riding along in the van to see S in London today when I got talking on the subject of some rave-type event that D's niece at uni was attending, and I started to bemoan the fact that I was growing old (dis-grace-fully) without having done the whole club/rave/music festival type scene in my youth. I said if ever I was dying, it would have to go on my list of stuff to do in my last six months or whatever. Then I started to think about the fact that really, you never know when a bus might hit you (cliché-much.. why a bus? could be a train, or a monster truck, or a VW camper van, or a hovercraft, or a herd of ghostly cattle) and that really (again), I should be making this list of stuff I want to do before I die, and getting on with it as soon as possible. Because you never know when Death will come riding up on Binky and nab you with his scythe. Watch this space for THE LIST...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.