A personal diary about mid life, the mid universe, and the mid everything.
Monday, 28 March 2011
Oo-er, thinking again...
Hmm, after some years of carefully very loosely defining myself as a Vague Pagan, I think I managed, in an exchange of ideas today, to actually define what I believe, for once.. I must stop thinking.. seriously bad habit..
I hasten to add that as I don't believe in a single objective truth either, I am not going to argue the toss with anyone who believes differently or say I'm "right" and they are "wrong", because, for me, that's not what faith is.
I said "am only a Vague Pagan, can't explain what I believe easily, quite close to Taoism but not quite that either.. more that the universe itself is, as a whole, an alive thinking entity with a "flow" of its own and a "balance" it keeps. I believe what people perceive as God is a personification of this, and that "Mother Nature" is another personification"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.